Sign in to follow this  

some single track action from CROOM! (HD)

The crf450 is having the motor rebuilt, so im on the "b" bike.. my 98cr250 2-stroke. Awesome Florida afternoon at Croom motorcycle park, riding some single track with Frank Carrillo (golden masters hare scramble rider) on his ktm 300 and Giuseppe (something Italian) who is a Vet "A" rider (35+ A class) on his 96kx500. We had just had a good rain but it was already getting a tad dusty. Here is a 7 minute clip from our 18 mile loop!

And my head is not crooked, i mistakenly had the camera lens turned to the right instead of the left..

ADDED.

Here is a video of some of the same trails, had the lens pointed right this time. The 98cr250 doesn't have the suspension the newer crf450 does so the ride is a bit more bumpy..

Edited by MELK-MAN

Looks fun, need to twist that CAM so the angle is level....

Looks fun, need to twist that CAM so the angle is level....

yea, for sure. I had tried it on my roadrace bike at Daytona and forgot to turn the lens for the trail riding. Will get some more footage tomorrow !👍

that would beawesome, if i could see better.

complaining aside.

looks really nice!

the tilted angle does make it more difficult.. and the tight quarters are not as flowing as the other vids i have posted. Will try again tomorrow and see if simply getting the lens straight makes it better..?

I have been there, man that is so hard to watch....made like 2 min

made it further than I did....

either i suck or croom sucks unless you go when it has JUST rained.

i went there after it had been dry out for weeks, huge mistake. i dumped my bike more times than i can count, so much sand. everything was wooped out. my back tire was all over the place

gotta get north of the sand hill pit riding spot.. Im there 3x a week for the past couple years. Your right though, when it is dry it is really dry, but the north trails have good flow and even in the trees you can double up lots of the woops.

hey the guy with the kx500 is that the same one thats for sale on craigslist, just asking. Havent made it out to crooms yet but its on my to do list.

hey the guy with the kx500 is that the same one thats for sale on craigslist, just asking. Havent made it out to crooms yet but its on my to do list.

Pretty sure Guesseppi got that bike from and ad that was on Craigslist, it was a couple months ago. He is not selling it now though, so it may be the prior ad.

added some footage from some of the same trails with the lens pointed right this time, again on the ol' 98cr250.. missing my crf450.. 👍