Sign in to follow this  

Kendra trak master ???

I just ordered kendra trak masters k7602......110/100/18. I have a feeling i made a mistake....anyone have any experience with this tire?

No mistake, its a good tire.

By the way, who's Kendra? 👍

kendrawilkinson.jpg

🤣

Oh yeah I have the Kenda Trackmasters too. I am liking them so far. 👍

I'm on my second set of Trackmasters. Good knobby life, even on pavement, and all the traction I've needed in dirt.

Oh yeah, I'm still not too old to appreciate Kendra. Very nice.

I had D606 at first and they were a good tire, put on a set of track masters and like them even more. I would get them again.

the first one is sarah jean underwood, pride of the beavers. one of my favorite recent playmates. 👍

ahh. I thought she may have been a different chick then Kendra. Kendra must have been in that issue though.

Back to the tires. I do like them a lot in the sand and dirt, but do not have many paved miles on them and already have started to see the rounding of the front edges. I can't say I am all that happy with that....but I guess that is the sacrifice....the good rubber compound that works in the sand is probably gonna get beat up on the pavement..and vice versa.

damn i had 100/100.18 i got 110 100 18 this time thinking it was gonna be wider shitt.,

damn i had 100/100.18 i got 110 100 18 this time thinking it was gonna be wider shitt.,

The first number is the width so a 110 is wider than the 100 my 10 mm. 👍

the first one is sarah jean underwood, pride of the beavers. one of my favorite recent playmates. 👍

I'd be proud of that beaver, too.🤣