UFO BLack front fender

Hey Forrest quick ?

Are the other UFO fenders pre drilled like the supermoto fenders?

I just checked the holes in the UFO black front fender with the holes in a UFO White replacement fender for the DRZ400"S" "E" and they are the same.

Cool! Any chance you can get something like that fender in KLX Green?

I have been collecting KLX plastics for a DRZ -> KLX conversion and am having trouble finding a nice front fender. I really do not like the factory KLX fender at all but the RM style is exactly what I am looking for....in KLX green.

Cool! Any chance you can get something like that fender in KLX Green?

I have been collecting KLX plastics for a DRZ -> KLX conversion and am having trouble finding a nice front fender. I really do not like the factory KLX fender at all but the RM style is exactly what I am looking for....in KLX green.

wouldn't a fender from another model of klx be the answer, the holes are not difficult to drill, i like the SM version of the klx250's front fender

on another note, my 2001 husqvarna Cr125 has the exact same front fender as my DRZs which also happens to be the same fender as suzukis RM line of bikes... it makes you wonder how many fenders are actually the same, particularly between the 90s through early 2000s model bikes:thumbsup: