Will a KTM 144 Guy Help out a Husky 144 guy?

Hey guys I'm looking for some help. I don't have a KTM but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. Just kidding. I have a '06 Husqvarna WR 125. I put a 144 kit in it and also changed the carb to a Keihin PWK 38mm. I believe that is what's in your 125, 144 and 200's. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I looked it up on the KTM site. Anyway, I'm looking to see what your jetting is so I have an idea what to run in mine. Can you guys post up what PJ, MJ, Needle and position and maybe how many turns for the air screw.

I have a new JD jet kit already but it seem like the mains are a bit big. They start at 180. I have a 170 in now but I think that might be a bit lean on the top end.

I'm using it as a woods bike so the jetting might be a bit different for a moto set up. Thanks for your help.

My 200 runs a 185 in the winter and typically the smaller bores run bigger mains than the bigger bikes. I think I could actually get by with a 188 if I rode hard enough.

For the record, the single taper needles run a bigger main than the JD triple or normal triple taper needles.

the 125 jetting will otherwise be different from the 200, I would imagine, but, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. ­čĹŹ