DR 650 Dash

Your LEDs could be blinding when you ride at night.

?:ride:

The hi beam and neutral led's are lo intensity

actually at nite it's pretty cool like looking at a flat pannel all u see is the screens every thing else is blacked out, the trail tech is great , and the lc-1 comes in red or blue between the 2 all your info right there.

the little red button is 2 recalibrate the oxygen sensor ounce a month according to my riding habits.

you mean it doesn't activate hyper turbo mode with phully sik exhaust flames at warp speed?

not much of a little red button then is it? ?

Very nice. How did you get the brake line out of the way? between my winter shield and the summer buell screen, no matter how hard I try the line always runs thru the vapor screen

Love the LED's

i will take a shot of how i ran the line and the led idea came from MX robs led post

you mean it doesn't activate hyper turbo mode with phully sik exhaust flames at warp speed?

not much of a little red button then is it? ?

well if U push it one time it is for the O2 sensor but push it 2 times and it raises the shields

3 times and it actavates the cloaking device 4 times and it converts the motor settings over to run on the hydrogen cell under the seat and my favorite 5 times for power wheelies roll on in fifth gear with stock rear sproket and 17 front hows dat.

Very nice. How did you get the brake line out of the way? between my winter shield and the summer buell screen, no matter how hard I try the line always runs thru the vapor screen

Love the LED's

drilled 2 holes in the farring took the nylon keeper on the top brake line bracket and zip tied it 2 the ferring.IMG_1680.jpgIMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg