Sign in to follow this  

Single Track

Great footage and some very nice trails!!! But that is quad territory where im from! Nice vid though! Thanks for sharing

Edited by GTXR

Yep thats some nice trails!

Its about as single as the single track gets in ca

Not entirely true...

DesertwithShane3-20-100095.jpg

DesertwithShane3-20-10015.jpg

Never the less it's a cool video and it's ALL fun no matter how many track it is...👍 I can't wait for next weekend when I can hit the NO track sand dunes in Glamis.

dsc03885ok.jpg

dsc03913ok.jpg

dsc03923ok.jpg

dsc03951ok.jpg

dsc03953mk.jpg

dsc03932ok.jpg

dsc03937ok.jpg

dsc03943ok.jpg

dsc03945ok.jpg

dsc03947ok.jpg

dsc03957ok.jpg

dsc03960ok.jpg

dsc03961ok.jpg

dsc03962ok.jpg

dsc03964ok.jpg

You dont have bark busters or gloves(or boots) 👍 how do you do that?! i would be so scared of getting hurt

great pics, but please please please please please get some proper riding gear! boots, goggles, and gloves will save you.

+1, I think this guy goes buy a bunch of alias here on TT.

lol its like the really really old school guys: Flannel long sleeve, buckskin leather gloves, blue jeans, work boots and helmet!

+100000000000000 Proper gear is a must

lol its like the really really old school guys: Flannel long sleeve, buckskin leather gloves, blue jeans, work boots and helmet!

+100000000000000 Proper gear is a must

Thanks guys for the advice 👍

Those pics above you've seen are just me being loose and creative🤣.... Sometimes, being tightly dressed for the crash like this isn't really that necessary (for us) in this part of the Pacific.... Besides, we don't do enduros (time-constrained trail riding) 🙂

dsc02784h.jpg

dsc02829q.jpg

dsc02841fg.jpg

dsc02876.jpg

Neither am i a fan of gloves, sorry guys.... i prefer skin-to-skin with the handlebar, and what about handguards???? ---- i prefer mobility in handling by just having multi-direction foldable levers like the Sunline V1 though i used to have Acerbis handguards which i didn't like at all after installing them.... No worries mate, i ain't that fast of a rider either haha! :applause:

I can tell that you don't ride fast by the glasses! After I get over 20 mph I need goggles or my eyes watter so bad I cant see. Trust me gloves will be your best friend if you fall off the bike. Or say good bye to the skin on your hands. Most of us use protection every time we ride no matter how fast we ride! You never know when you might give your bike some whisky throttle or a Capivara might run in front of you on the trail. 👍