Sign in to follow this  

Tonights Ride

I picked up my bike a little over a week ago and have been loving it. After tonights ride I have almost 500 miles on it. I thought I would share a few pics. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did the ride.

DSCN0548.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

She wanted to play in the water.

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

Susquehanna River

DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0555.jpg

Abandoned house along the way.

DSCN0556.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

Holtwood Dam

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

Crazy view at towards the end of my ride

DSCN0572.jpg

wow your bike looks amazingly clean in all those pics, did you walk it the whole way?

JK 👍

Not to be a dork, but I'll give you 200 more miles max till your license plate gets torn off. it's a hassle to replace. Bike looks Great ! must be one of the new features of the KTM's Dirt repelant graphix. Schweet!

Thanks guys, It is a 2010 690 Enduro R. Getting a tail tidy is definitely on the list of things to do. I've already kicked the right rear turn signal off several times getting off and on. It is a real pain.

I don't know how it stayed so clean I was hitting a bunch of puddles and the first section where I started my pics was all dirt.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do about getting it dirtier next time.

The retail on it is 10298. After everything is all done a little over $11000. And I did go out and look at it today when I got home from work. It actually is pretty dirty. It just doesn't really show in the pics.

Nice bike man, that's some house in that last pic too. I'm gonna have to play the lotto this weekend.

Thanks, That house was kind of small compared to some of the others right along there. Its almost the middle of no where but some really nice places.

Hey, I was just wondering where in PA you were riding. I am originally from around the Bloomsburg-Benton area so just curious.