Easton EXP Bars, do any hand guards fit?

I just purchased new Easton EXP bars, a local shop was selling the bars, hardware & clamps for $99, so they were a very nice replacement for my bent OEM steel bars. The bars & clamps are like artwork, very nice stuff!

My issue is that my Moose Racing hand guards do not clamp on, & I cannot find any adaptors that seem to fit the fat 1 3/8" diameter of the center section of the bars.

Does Easton plan on making any adaptors, or are there any aftermarket options that fit these bars?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I purchased the same bar setup this weekend and they look very nice. I was a little disapointed in how easy the bars scratched but otherwise they are nice. The black paint chips off with the slightest knock. Cant wait to ride with them though. I wish they made them in another color. Also the pad sucks. I had to order thier new style pad which looks decent. It was just released this week.

I just purchased new Easton EXP bars, a local shop was selling the bars, hardware & clamps for $99, so they were a very nice replacement for my bent OEM steel bars. The bars & clamps are like artwork, very nice stuff!

My issue is that my Moose Racing hand guards do not clamp on, & I cannot find any adaptors that seem to fit the fat 1 3/8" diameter of the center section of the bars.

Does Easton plan on making any adaptors, or are there any aftermarket options that fit these bars?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Probably have to go with cycra mounts that bolt to the triple clamp. I do not know of anyone that makes bar mounts for them.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?&navType=type&priceRange=allPrices&navTitle=Handlebars-Control&webTypeId=191&webCatId=12&brandId=58&prodFamilyId=9445