Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have the thor pro ciruit get?

if sooo is it good?.....i no i looks real nice nd will match my bike but i still want something that is comftable and is vented good to keep me cool....sooo it would be help full if anyone can let me know

the phase gear is really nice (which i believe is what they have the pro circuit decal printed on)

i personally don't own any but have worn some and its very comfortabe

if sooo is it good?.....i no i looks real nice nd will match my bike but i still want something that is comftable and is vented good to keep me cool....sooo it would be help full if anyone can let me know

English Bro, What fkn language is this?👍:bonk:🤣

English Bro, What fkn language is this?👍:bonk:🤣

Bro language?

I think he means "gear" and not "get" in the subject.

Still can't figure out what "nd" means. 🙂

Bro language?

I think he means "gear" and not "get" in the subject.

Still can't figure out what "nd" means.🤣

"nd" most likely means "and".

👍 I know some people have a hard time detecting sarcasm online, but you think the ":D" would have given it away....

I have the phase procircuit gear, mine are brand new left over 2008 pants though ($45 shipped, good deal in my opinion).

The pants seem to fit well, I wish I had bought a medium jersey though, the large is pretty big on me even though I large fox jerseys and they fit well.

yea i didnt mean to say get i meant gear and "nd" mean AND but yea i am undecided on wat to get i am eather going to get the phase pro circuit gear or the fox air line but the air line is pretty plan, as long as the phase it looks real nice but i didnt no if it was comfortable you cant really tell in a pic

yea i didnt mean to say get i meant gear and "nd" mean AND but yea i am undecided on wat to get i am eather going to get the phase pro circuit gear or the fox air line but the air line is pretty plan, as long as the phase it looks real nice but i didnt no if it was comfortable you cant really tell in a pic

the air line is "plan" huh? 👍

damn internet limitations

I tink tis guy just really hats spell chek lol. but seriously the pro circuit phase gear is better then normal phase gear since it has full grain leather inner knees instead of the cheap normal material for the inner knees. you pretty much have to have full grain if you use knee braces.

yea im just used to texting and shorting things up idk it isnt that big of a deal i woulda figured it out it isnt like i messed up that bad o well...nd yea i aint that good at spelling lol but o well i dint no this was some dam spelling test

yea im just used to texting and shorting things up idk it isnt that big of a deal i woulda figured it out it isnt like i messed up that bad o well...nd yea i aint that good at spelling lol but o well i dint no this was some dam spelling test

Ha it's not that big a deal it's just funny.

Yeh I thought thats what you where up to. Sorry bro that sounded a little insensitive. I useto do that sht on my reports at work and my boss riped my head off for it.

I tink tis guy just really hats spell chek lol. but seriously the pro circuit phase gear is better then normal phase gear since it has full grain leather inner knees instead of the cheap normal material for the inner knees. you pretty much have to have full grain if you use knee braces.

Actually the '10 phase has leather on the knees for the regular colors too.

Actually the '10 phase has leather on the knees for the regular colors too.

Seriously??? I might actually look into buying a set then. Thanks for the info.