why????

If you haven't dropped them of yet, don't. Anodize them...

well i dropped them off but they havent started yet because they want to see how to make it how i want it .... custom

whats anodize

sorry i am dumb when it comes to this stuff

no. try 400 degrees, where as while running... they get around 60 or 70 max is my guess.

not after he puts those bearings thru the oven. Then they may hit 400 while riding if they don't pile up first:ride:

plus pulling out the bearing will only take 3.5 minutes or so. If you are going through all the trouble of powder coating change the bearings they don't last forever and they are cheap.

rims, spokes, and, hubs around 500 a piece

powder coating he is charging me 75 bucks

if you want to powder coat your rims go for it. I did mine on my 07 crf and they are nice and have stood up very well. look in my garage and check them out.

do you have to trash the bearing to get them out?

there fairly new well the bike is a 2000 CR

no but i would replace them they are cheap. I replaced the bearings on my 07 and they were shot. your call! It would suck to pile up a bearing while landing.

no, you just tap them out from the back with a long flathead screwdriver and hammer, they should come out easy if theyre not seized and youre smart about it.

if youre not smart and cant do it with a screwdriver and hammer, you will need to buy a special bearing pulling tool, but its not necessary.

its best to replace the bearings, but sometimes cleaning them out and re greasing them also works, it all depends on what condition theyre in.

Not really any of my beeswax but why don't you just go learn how to ride w/ the rims just the way they are and then when they are all dented and trashed you can replace them w/ any color you want?

i raced MX last summer thank you every much and plan on it again

and idk i just woke up last october and said i am going to make this bike shine

and went to work on it

its been a fun little project

no, you just tap them out from the back with a long flathead screwdriver and hammer, they should come out easy if theyre not seized and youre smart about it.

if youre not smart and cant do it with a screwdriver and hammer, you will need to buy a special bearing pulling tool, but its not necessary.

its best to replace the bearings, but sometimes cleaning them out and re greasing them also works, it all depends on what condition theyre in.

well ill give it my best shot