Sign in to follow this  

Washington Frostbite / White Knuckle

Not sure if this was already posted so if it was, my bad.

Are fires allowed at the camp area?

Are they doing the spaggetti feed and / or the breakfast either day?

The bikeweek thing is the following week (April 5th), so is there something going on in the town during this weekend?

Is the course watered, groomed and free of whoops, sand, and rocks? 👍

They're sorting the rocks out this today then hand raking the entire course tommorow. Watering at 6 am on sat.👍

Go to www.stumpjumpers.org it looks like they may be serving breakfast and dinner looks to be in town. Camping will be at the course and if I recall no campfires. Like the last guy said. I am sure they'll rake the course! Looking on the stumpies website the course is the same both days with minor alterations. 2 or 3 years ago in the fall they could barely run the poker run after short and long courses ran. I realize we are talking about spring vs fall but I have a feeling after last years long course start that Sunday will be a dusty rough race.

Sounds like the typical Frostbite from the past years at Reiter...I may have been kidding a bit on the last one, but anybody on the first 3?

Sounds like the typical Frostbite from the past years at Reiter...I may have been kidding a bit on the last one, but anybody on the first 3?

No fires

yes on breakfast Sat. and Sun. and dinner Sat. night this will be in the warehouse across from the pits.

Regarding events in town, I believe there is a band at the Rolling Thunder Saturday night. No bike week events start until after Easter weekend.

I do know that those who are doing the 100 are able to park their trailers in town in a fenced area and pick them up when you come back for bike week and the 100.

I am leaving my trailer in town. No sense in dragging it back home only to come back out with it the following weekend when SJMC is working on 100 camp setup and the million things that SJMC_Don needs done.

Moto250 is correct regarding fires..not allowed, but feel free to use your propane tanks...I'll come over and say hi and see what your plans are for the WEC series this summer:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. See you there.

No fires!!!!!!

Must be an echo in TT land. I swear I heard this before:busted: