Sign in to follow this  

Eibach 12.0 rear springs

It's been a loooooong wait..👍 But word is they are in production and will be back in stock in a couple of weeks. I have new Eibach fork springs .47 sitting at the local precision concepts and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the rear so I can get them installed at the same time.🤣

I am a decent rider but no pro for sure,,, I am on the fence as to whether I should just have the springs installed or if I should go for a full on re-valve 🙂

I ride my L 95/5 dirt/street and have just moved to SoCal from Seattle. I like to forest ride and am interested in hitting the desert too:thumbsup:

to revalve or not to revalve,,,,,, that is the question

220# rider without gear....

Do the shock. It's needing some help more than the forks. Can do the forks any time if they aren't good enough after.

While on the suspension topic, is the shock on my 1995 L / Blue spring the same as the later bikes shocks/ yellow spring?

While on the suspension topic, is the shock on my 1995 L / Blue spring the same as the later bikes shocks/ yellow spring?

Does anybody know???

I am in Everett. I can do the shock for you, and I have 12.0 springs.

Thanks Cap' I appreciate it but I am now living in SoCal,,, had the front and rear switched out and serviced,,, still get some tire rub underneath the rear fender on some jumps!!!! I am going to have the rear shock revalved and hope that does it 👍

Edited by PNW_Rider
missed a word

Race tech lists the later (2000 or so) up as slightly stiffer than the early L springs. Color is irrelevant. It's not enough of a difference to get excited about.