Sign in to follow this  

1998 RM125 Nstyle Procircuit graphics

what do you guys think of these?

IMG_4305.jpg

I scoured ebay for a couple weeks and won these tank shrouds with gas tank decals for $12 + s&h

here is a hack job photoshop of them on the bike:

[/url]98rm125nstylegraphics.jpg

photoshopped: extra (custom) decals that I could put together for relatively cheap

98rm125nstylegraphics2.jpg

before pictures as she sits now

IMG_3561.jpg

good idea?

I'm jealous of all those sexy newer machines in pristine condition 👍

Was there anymore of them on there?I would love to have some of them graphics!

thanks for the comments!

I'd like a graphics set that includes the seat, but I know it's tough to find for the '96-'98 models, so I'll just use these.

Also how do you Photoshop something, what are you talking about when you say photoshopping it??

when I said "photoshop", I just meant that I used the program called Adobe Photoshop to paste a picture of the graphics on a picture on my bike. That way I could see what the graphics looked like before hand, without actually putting them on.

In the 3rd picture, I electronically added the white border to the number plate, swing arm graphics, the number 144, and the Hinson decal, just to see if would look any better in conjunction with the N-style graphics.

Was there anymore of them on there?I would love to have some of them graphics!
Would there happen to be any for a 1999 rm125??

unfortunately, no. I just saw these as a single auction and the seller didn't have anymore for sale

Why not just put new plastics on your bikes... then you have lots of options...👍

I dont meen to hijak this thread but what all is envolved in putting the newer plastics on the old bikes?Is there a write up somewere?

Found a set for the 96-98 bikes that I've not seen before:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-1997-1998-RM250-Graphics-Kit_W0QQitemZ200454150261QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2eabff9875

Here's another I don't think I've seen on a 96-98 bike. BTW: I've bought from this seller before - Super honest guy, I had a problem with my graphics when they arrived and he shipped me a 2nd set free and FAST:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-RM250-RM-250-Graphics-Kit-96-98-97-Stickers_W0QQitemZ150427352856QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item23062b3f18

the plastic swap looks great, good work Dante!

thanks for the link on the decals...I scour ebay non-stop and I hadn't seen the first ones before either

but I'm a little confused about the RM125/RM250 decal fitment: the p/n on the microfiche shows that they have the same radiator shrouds, but they have different gas tanks

are they definitely interchangeable?

the plastic swap looks great, good work Dante!

thanks for the link on the decals...I scour ebay non-stop and I hadn't seen the first ones before either

but I'm a little confused about the RM125/RM250 decal fitment: the p/n on the microfiche shows that they have the same radiator shrouds, but they have different gas tanks

are they definitely interchangeable?

I can't answer 100% positive, but I am 99.9% sure that any size difference was not visible. It wouldn't make sense to have two identical plastic'd bikes, all except for the tank/graphics.

ok, the radiator shroud decals were pretty close, but the gas tank required 1"x0.5" section trimmed off

so my guess is that the rm125 and rm250 gas tanks are just a liiiiitle bit different, and the graphics kit I bought was for the rm250. Regardless, I trimmed it to fit and here it is on the bike w' the swing arm decal, hinson decal on the air box, and GMD computrack stickers on the suspension parts:

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

and a before pic:

IMG_3561.jpg

the next steps would be to add numbers, install the front fender kit when it arrives, and lay some pin striping around the number plates