Trials tires on a TTR 125

OK...I have been hearing alot about trials tires for woods riding. I am hearing nothing but great things except for thick mud. My tires have tons of meat on them but my girls ttr125 needs new meat and am thinkink about getting her trials tires. Can anyone recoment a good brand for front and rear for a ttr125?

Thanks,

Chris

PS...The wallet is kinda thin these days...

It like a $25 tire, it may work just as good as a name brand. not like you will go bankrupt trying it out.­čĹŹ

I plan on buying one when my stock tire wears out. ive got no HP to spin the tire lol

Stan3535,

Assuming your girl's Bike has 14/17 Wheels, I can assure you that the CS C186's and/or the CS C161 (for the front) will make her VERY happy. Great grip and a MUCH smoother ride.

Yes, the CS Trials Tires are not as 'soft' as the more commonly known brands. But conversely, the primary complaint you will hear about Trials Tires in general is that they are too soft. So, wouldn't a modestly 'firmer' Trials Tire seem ideal?

If you give them a try, please post your findings here. Lot's of folks in your situation, I am sure...

Erik