Sign in to follow this  

Arkansas Ozark riders! Help me out!

Let me hear from you!!

I'm considering a move to the Bentonville / Rogers area in NW Ark. I've been in Germany (working for the air force) for the last 6 years - single track enduro type riding here is just about zip due to the strict enviro laws. Plenty of motocross tracks here and I ride those with my teenager but my real love is trail riding. So one of my prime considerations in choosing a location is access to plenty of legit trails. Now my daughter lives in Arkansas so theres another reason to look closely at the option. I've been to the Ozarks several times as a kid and have memories of the beautiful areas and friendly people (this was 30 yrs ago..) If anyone lives in the area or has ridden there how would you rate it as a riding area?

Thanks!

👍

You cannot go wrong.

"The Natural State" truly fits that description.

Friendly people, cheap living (in most every way), and great dirt bike riding areas are just the beginning.

And if you ride road-going motorcycles, Arkansas has some of the finest curvy roads anywhere.

PM me if you'd like more details.

John

No doubt one of the best places to live for anthing outdoors. I've lived in Fayetteville for ten years now and there is stuff to do in every direction

Thanks. I'm in the states right now visiting my daughter who goes to school in fayetteville. We'll see how it goes. The place seems almost to good to be true. Nice people, low real estate prices, endless trails, some of the best fishing in the country. What are the drawbacks of the area? Its hard to get the full story in a couple of days...

i live in fayetteville right now... can anyone help me out and tell me some good places to go ride? im looking for some tracks and maybe some fun trails! the only place i have been is white rock and the trail i was on was well... to rocky for my taste... haha

also looking to find some people to go riding with... PM me if interested in showing me around!