Asterisk Knee Braces - Local Stocking Dealer (SnoHo)

I want to get a set for my daughter. Is there a dealer in the Seattle-to-Everett zone who stocks them? We would like to try them on before buying.

(As long as they are not over MSRP, I'll buy from that dealer too. None of this try then buy online crap. If they won't sell for MSRP or less they are insulting my intelligence and .........)

I want to get a set for my daughter. Is there a dealer in the Seattle-to-Everett zone who stocks them? We would like to try them on before buying.

(As long as they are not over MSRP, I'll buy from that dealer too. None of this try then buy online crap. If they won't sell for MSRP or less they are insulting my intelligence and .........)

Mace,

If you are heading over to Desert 100, it looks like Asterisk is one of the vendors at bike week. Maybe they will have a good discount as part of bike week.

http://www.odessachamber.net/bikeweek.php

I had to wait til all the vendor logo's cycled through for Asterisk logo to come up.

Excellent. I'll get her measured and see if we are in range. It would be great to get them from you.

And I get my usual deal, right? MSRP plus 15% and I buy lunch?🤣

Teasin' ya. 👍