Sign in to follow this  

help engine down

hey guys well as my luck would have it my orion 21a 70 has finaly had it in it still run great really strong but the case kinda gave up the ghost today i was out beatin around the yard jumpin a little and went to ride a wheelie hit second gear and heard a load grinding noise as i look down right behind the front sprocket the case is hit blew out from the front sprocket to the back of the case

the sprocket shaft wobles around bad im hopeing the tranny guts r ok and i can just buy a mag side case half

what i need to know is what engine i got a lifan or a duncor or what ?

will a honda z50 case work? or will my head jug and all work on a honda bottom? or should i just get off my wallet and buy a new motor?

hey guys well as my luck would have it my orion 21a 70 has finaly had it in it still run great really strong but the case kinda gave up the ghost today i was out beatin around the yard jumpin a little and went to ride a wheelie hit second gear and heard a load grinding noise as i look down right behind the front sprocket the case is hit blew out from the front sprocket to the back of the case

the sprocket shaft wobles around bad im hopeing the tranny guts r ok and i can just buy a mag side case half

what i need to know is what engine i got a lifan or a duncor or what ?

will a honda z50 case work? or will my head jug and all work on a honda bottom? or should i just get off my wallet and buy a new motor?

I Would Investigate For Further Damages Before Buying Just A Side Cover. If Further Bearing/Race Etc. Damage Is Present. May Be Cheaper With The Whole Eng. Bit. Then You Could Upgrade To A 125 Or Whatever Ya Wish.. Just My 2 cents.