Sign in to follow this  

Colorado IMI conditions

Anyone go out yet this year? Is it muddy? Did they do any work on the other tracks this year? I love spending the day there and i'm ready to ride!The kids are also! I just hope they run the skidder over the other tracks if they have time. Someone let me know please.

James

I didnt know you had cams!!! That is great! I now have it bookmarked.

O and sorry we didnt get much snow here in Canon City.

They really have not touched the beginner track or the South track. The main track is in great shape. The jumps are fun and safe. But the other tracks are pretty ruff but that's kind of normal for most secondary / beginner tracks.

The jumps are fun and safe.

Funny you should say that lol the last time there I busted up my face. MY FAULT not theirs. I kind of done the pin and pray thing when I should not have.

Thanks for the info.

Happy riding

James

Really on the main track it's much safer than in the past. They only have really one double that would hurt really bad if you don't clear it and only a few high speed jumps. I miss some of the old sections like the double double double. That was a fun section.

Funny you should say that lol the last time there I busted up my face. MY FAULT not theirs. I kind of done the pin and pray thing when I should not have.

Thanks for the info.

Happy riding

James

"FORGIVE ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED......I HIT A 3RD GEAR JUMP IN 4TH GEAR PINNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of my favorite pre-ride chants! 👍

Butta I like it! And it is exactly what I did. I was having trouble all day getting over 1 table. So after the first table I grabbed 4th and pinned it. I got over the second one (landed in the left hander at 12 0'clock position and kicked rear break when it hit the ground instead of in the air. You know what happened then. "Face Meet Bars! " Bars smash Face" LOL

Or as I said in the past. " It just got ugly from there and so did my face "

James