Cools Sites for Graphics and such??

I picked up this little TTR for my 8 yr old and am now trying to figure out what I can do to make it "hers".. a little different than others... decals.. stuff like that? Bark Busters, etc...

Got any good links to stuff like this?? Any more ideas to make it "cool" for her?

Thanks! 👍

Sweet...thanks all! I am soooo looking forward to playing with this bike with Jessica and getting some new stickers and such... I have googled bark busters and hand guards and come up with very little info... they DO make them for little bikes done they??

Bronc...I didn't know you had a Deezer... What year? I am looking at one right now but its a hair out of my price range!! I LOVE those things...

Sweet...thanks all! I am soooo looking forward to playing with this bike with Jessica and getting some new stickers and such... I have googled bark busters and hand guards and come up with very little info... they DO make them for little bikes done they??

Bronc...I didn't know you had a Deezer... What year? I am looking at one right now but its a hair out of my price range!! I LOVE those things...

It's an '06' bought it new and performed most of the common required mods. 10,000+ hard woods miles and no issues, just routine maintenance. Best all around bike I have ever owned.

Hmmm... I like to heare that Bronc... There is a 2000 for sale next door... evidently the motor ahs been rebuilt and the rest of the bike is in great shape (not sure why the motor was rebuilt??I 'll have to get more info....) But I definitely am interestedin the bike!

THanks for the info guys!!