2006 KXF250 worn sprocket and chain

I would check any place that had a moving part or bearing for play or slop (swingarm, linkage, shock, wheels). It sounds like this person did not keep up on maintenance and you might be looking at a large repair bill. If it is so bald that you can't ride it, walk away. You really need to see how good the motor is and does it shift or pop out of gear.

It depends on what you are looking to use the bike for riding or parts.If the bike is close to where you live it wouldnt hurt to take a look if the price is right.Everyone is right make sure you look the bike over good before you offer anything chances are they didnt do the proper maintenance like they should have.Once I bought sprokets for my boys 03 yamaha and after 2 rides the rear was starting shear teeth of it ended up I didnt have the rear wheel straight my dumb mistake.Hope what ever you decide works out for you.

If the seller ignores that part of the bike so much, how do you think he treated the rest of the bike?

Don´t even look at that bike.

I made that mistake myself buying my first used 4 stroke. I was so excited about getting back into riding that I neglected to check everything over. Pr1mal took one look at the worn out sprockets, and tires...and basically said, "dude, what the hell?" 👍

That bike took alot of repair and in the end I rode it 5 or 6 times and bought a new '09 kx250f to get rid of the headache. We finally got it to the point where I could feel comfortable selling it without feeling guilty and got rid of it yesterday. It'll still need head work and a top end in the near future...but I knocked the price down for that reason🤣

To the OP: Run away far and fast.