White Wash Map?

Anyone know if there is a printed map available of the white wash area, BLM or otherwise? I can't seem to be able to print more than just the top left square/page of the one off of the Bookcliff Rattlers MC website. I'm reasonably computer illiterate! ?

• 1 year later...
Anybody know where else to get a copy of the BookCliff Rattlers white wash area map? Looks like this link is broken. I lost my electronic copy to a dead computer hard drive ?

Possibly they took it down due to concerns about it not being in sync with what is currently open and what is closed. It was created, I believe, to provide the BLM info on what exists and should be open, but they didn't follow it in all respects.

The BLM site has all the current info. I broke the Bookcliff map into printable pieces and got their permission back then to distribute it with the caveat that it needs to be reconciled with the BLM map.

Anyway....the place is confusing, even with the maps, so take a gps too if you can.

While riding near Salt Wash last Saturday we stumbled on some sign posts for the "Orange Trail". We followed it for a while. That got me curious, so when I got home I did a search. It turns out the BLM has a new map of the entire White Wash area, which includes this new "Orange Trail". As best I can tell the Orange Trail is just a combination of existing Jeep roads and gravel roads. Does anyone know the story behind it?

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/ut/moab_fo/recreation_maps_in.Par.99779.File.dat/Orange%20Trail.pdf