Idle adjustment

The idle adjustment screw is located on the left side of the engine (when sitting on it). Look below the choke pull knob and you will see a phillips head screw with a nut around (to secure the screw from rotating once you get the idle where you want it). Been awhile since I adjusted mine so can't remember which way to turn it to make it idle higher but just go ahead and loosen the locknut and get your bike warmed up with a phillips head screwdriver in hand and start turning in or out until it is where you like it. Then lock it down with the locknut.

The idle adjustment screw is located on the left side of the engine (when sitting on it). Look below the choke pull knob and you will see a phillips head screw with a nut around (to secure the screw from rotating once you get the idle where you want it). Been awhile since I adjusted mine so can't remember which way to turn it to make it idle higher but just go ahead and loosen the locknut and get your bike warmed up with a phillips head screwdriver in hand and start turning in or out until it is where you like it. Then lock it down with the locknut.

+1:thumbsup: