Sign in to follow this  

what are those things on bilkos bike?

I cant see the picture right now, but im pretty certain your talking about the freestyle handles because bilkos a freestytler. They help the rider when doing a backflip so you dont flip all the way around the bars. Helps with back flip variations to.

I forget what they are called but they are there to keep him from flinging forward over the bars on the bike when he flips or does a KOD or other tricks

Nate Adams dont use em, real men dont need em....... hah j/k

haha that's just like the real men don't wear gloves thing. it's always said till someone gets a 2 inch thorn straight into their hands....

superflip bars. I think Jeremy Lusk's dad made them and sold them to all the guys. Needed when doing an off the bike flip like a ruler flip to pull the bike back.

haha that's just like the real men don't wear gloves thing. it's always said till someone gets a 2 inch thorn straight into their hands....

Sorry not with the thread, but I don't think gloves will make much difference!

Nate Adams dont use em, real men dont need em....... hah j/k

He doesn't use them because he doesn't do KOD flips or superflips.

superflip bars. I think Jeremy Lusk's dad made them and sold them to all the guys. Needed when doing an off the bike flip like a ruler flip to pull the bike back.

Exactly... when the rider is at/near full forward extension (over the handlebars), these bars will press on the back of the wrist/arm and the rider can apply as much/little pressure as needed to bring the bike back around underneath them at the right time, depending on the trick.

did he make those super flip bars or was it the pegs that flipped down hydraulically above their feet/pegs so they could do no handed backflips? or maybe lusks dad did invent/make both?

did he make those super flip bars or was it the pegs that flipped down hydraulically above their feet/pegs so they could do no handed backflips? or maybe lusks dad did invent/make both?

I may have them mixed up. I think I remember hearing in a vid that he kept seeing riders just rig some bars out of scrap metal and they always looked sketchy so he made the first that actually folded away. I know for sure he did the foot things.👍