loncin or lifan

hey guys i killed the case on my pitter so i decided to buy a replacement motor but can't make up my mind between a lifan 110 3 valve or a loncin 110 both r 1 down 3 up manual clutch tranny's

im wondering wich will last longer ? any known issue's with either motor?

i can get the lifan for around $300 shipped with vm26 carb and irk

i can get the loncin for $190 shipped but need to buy intake manifold and carb

what carb would be best for the locin a vm26? also is it worth puttin a irk kit on the locin or will i result in broken crank?

the way i see is if i buy the loncin i'll have $100 left for other goodies or buy the lifan and have a few bucks left

any bodie got any input on either ?

any other suggestions ? im on a $400 budget and need a bigger carb

Edited by eavery
spelling

Lifan... I have 5 lifan motors, 3 vertical and 2 horizontal. NONE have crapped on me with frequent oil changes and ELECTRIC STARTS as often as possible. The kickstart gear can break the case if you kick it like a BIG 4.

Staggs is the man to listen to though... tbolt might even chime in...

I realize you are in Michigan, so this doesn't apply to you or anyone not in SO CAL.

But T-MOTORSPORTS (a direct importer from lifan) on ebay is located in LA VERNE, CA and have free pickup. They sell hundreds of motors a month on ebay and are absolutley the lowest price and have excellent customer service. Good luck Friend. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

both u guys got great prices 👍 but will my stock pipe choke one of these bad lads up? it's just a orion 70cc stocker 28 mm tube🤣

also how much stronger are these yx 140's-150's than persay a lifan 125 or jialing?

i really like the yx 150 and the fact it has a oil filter:thumbsup: but don't have the cash to get all i would need to have her running again like carb and such 🙂 my stock carb is just a 20mm mikuni copy

the 140 comes with everything need to run right?

both u guys got great prices 👍 but will my stock pipe choke one of these bad lads up? it's just a orion 70cc stocker 28 mm tube🤣

also how much stronger are these yx 140's-150's than persay a lifan 125 or jialing?

i really like the yx 150 and the fact it has a oil filter:thumbsup: but don't have the cash to get all i would need to have her running again like carb and such 🙂 my stock carb is just a 20mm mikuni copy

the 140 comes with everything need to run right?

Yes the 140 comes with everything you see in the picture. The stock pipe you have will work but how ever of course down the road a upgrade would help out. I also replied to your pm and let me know if we can do anything else.

thanks,

Jeremiah