82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Rob McKennas action

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like what he did, but even if I did not I would support it as his legal obligation.

Note: This is from someone directly involved in a multi-million dollar lawsuit where his office is representing the opposition.

Hell yes!

I sent this email to him via his website,

"I just wanted to send a brief message to say thank you for standing up for the large percentage of Washington State residents who are not represented in our legislature. Please continue with the lawsuit and stand up to Chris Gregoire and President Obama to put a stop to this unconstitutional insanity. You DO speak for me and I would say probably, if not all small business owners and farmers, such as me. When she said you dont support her or anyone she knows, I say she does not support us or anyone I know!

Thank you for your good work, you have mine and many others support!

Mike Stennes"

Queeenie was on KING News this morning whining that McKenna didn't consult or warn her that he was planning the suit. She also said she will take legal action against McKenna.

KING also posted results of a survey that showed 45% approved Mckenna's action, 40% disapproved, and 15% were undecided or didn't care.

If Queenie was really concerned about the state budget and taxes she would oppose the increase in unfunded mandates in the HC bill, they will increase state taxes.

Queeenie was on KING News this morning whining that McKenna didn't consult or warn her that he was planning the suit. She also said she will take legal action against McKenna.

KING also posted results of a survey that showed 45% approved Mckenna's action, 40% disapproved, and 15% were undecided or didn't care.

If Queenie was really concerned about the state budget and taxes she would oppose the increase in unfunded mandates in the HC bill, they will increase state taxes.

45% considering the source and location of the poll, is still a majority and in a democracy well.............

What's really sad is that Gregoire used to be our AG and yet apparently does not care about the constitution of the United States.

All that Queen cares about is raising our taxes to battle her wreckless spending habits.

Edited by FinchFan394
sp.

Wreckless? you call a 30 percent INCREASE in spending over the last 4 years wreckless?? " i say....free education for all....YAY!!, i say free healthcare for all....YAY!!, i say jobs for everybody!...huh?...one question, ...why do we need jobs??? "

Joe

We dont need jobs, everything is free.?