Sign in to follow this  

big jump

there was a kid on here a little over a week ago wanting advice on doing a big jump he said it was like 140 ft i think he said he was going to put up the video but i cant find the thread to see if he did it did it get deleted or can i just not find it 👍

I'm pretty sure the admins killed that thread and all the troll bullshit that it spawned....

im looking for the same thread! after searching tho i think it just got deleted. it was pretty comical reading tho!

funny how I seen this one after I just made a new one.

in that thread you were looking for; the 14 year claimed he was going to be hitting the 140 footer this weekend, im guessing in one way or another that he chickened out. I guess well just have to see if he has the balls to post his reason/excuse in my thread, or just live his life knowing that he talked his shit then ran away and avoided further questioning when the time came.

and yes, that thread got deleted. IMO it was a troll thread, like 500 posts for nothing. the kid made it to get attention which he got plenty of. he clearly proved in several different posts that hes not ready for the 140 foot gap, yet told us all he was going to hit it and provide video proof, so....... proof or STFU and GTFO v575b!

funny how I seen this one after I just made a new one.

in that thread you were looking for; the 14 year claimed he was going to be hitting the 140 footer this weekend, im guessing in one way or another that he chickened out. I guess well just have to see if he has the balls to post his reason/excuse in my thread, or just live his life knowing that he talked his shit then ran away and avoided further questioning when the time came.

and yes, that thread got deleted. IMO it was a troll thread, like 500 posts for nothing. the kid made it to get attention which he got plenty of. he clearly proved in several different posts that hes not ready for the 140 foot gap, yet told us all he was going to hit it and provide video proof, so....... proof or STFU and GTFO v575b!

he does have the vid, all i can say is that he cased it and managed to hang on.👍. i wouldnt jump it either, tooo gnarly for me🤣

he does have the vid, all i can say is that he cased it and managed to hang on.👍. i wouldnt jump it either, tooo gnarly for me🤣

Where's the vid then? The only one I saw was when he (Riley) cased a much smaller triple. Then subsequently posted he's done his back in https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=887942&highlight= .

Edited by Pedroski

How bad does it suck that a 14 year old with a year of experience has jumped farther than you ever have Santan9?

By the way those supercool black plates (Where numbers are suppose to be.) don't go on a 450.

• Like 1

How bad does it suck that a 14 year old with a year of experience has jumped farther than you ever have Santan9?

By the way those supercool black plates (Where numbers are suppose to be.) don't go on a 450.

Repped bro, I was just about to say the same thing 👍

HAHA the whole reason i came looking on thumper talk today was to try and find that post of his. I was suscribed to the post but it seemed to be deleted so i was trying see if there was a new one.

Can someone post the video of him hitting it?

HAHA the whole reason i came looking on thumper talk today was to try and find that post of his. I was suscribed to the post but it seemed to be deleted so i was trying see if there was a new one.

Can someone post the video of him hitting it?

he never hit it, the video of him was him caseing a 80-90ft triple

yeah I dont think it was that big either. then he came on here complaining that he think he broke his back or something stupid 👍🤣:lol:, just another troll thread of him greatly over exaggerating and lying for attention.

if he hurt himself on a tiny triple, just imagine what would of happened if he actually hit that 140 footer that he claimed to be "no problem"?? 🙂

If the guy doesn't race and has black plates on his 450, how is that wrong.

(fashion faux pau?).

I have to admit these threads about "what gear to get my bike over the triple" and "Is my back messed up" are getting extemely old.

The kid asks for advice and doesn't take it. Sounds like he is a gluten for people poking fun at him.

Me, I just hope the kid wises up and doesn't kill or cripple himself.

eh... stupidity is funny. common sense isnt common sadly. hahaha. never have i met someone that would come onto a motorcycle forum and ask "my back hurts like hell, should i go to the doctor?".... seriously?

If the guy doesn't race and has black plates on his 450, how is that wrong.

(fashion faux pau?).

I have to admit these threads about "what gear to get my bike over the triple" and "Is my back messed up" are getting extemely old.

The kid asks for advice and doesn't take it. Sounds like he is a gluten for people poking fun at him.

Me, I just hope the kid wises up and doesn't kill or cripple himself.

It is wrong because he is going far out of the way to shame some 14 year old kid who is just having some fun on the internet. And he has very little room to speak negatively about the riding abilities of another when it is obvious he has no skill or experience to judge on.

It wasn't like the kid wasn't seriously attempting to gain some knowledge on how to jump farther. He had a goal, gathered some opinions and advice, and went for it in steps for better or worse. That isn't something I find as such a huge target for ridicule that this guy is making it out to be.

Everyone got there jokes in on the original thread myself included. Spending a couple weeks creating multiple threads about the kid is excessive and pathetic in my opinion.

I doubt that triple was even that big.

Here is a example of a 140ft gap. And no, that triple couldnt have been that big.

Definitely not. Ive hit 80-90 fit triple and bigger and knew for sure that the one he tried was not that big. To be quite honest an 80-90 foot triple isnt even very big. But Im not a fan of helmet cams because I think its tough to really see whats going on.

by the looks of the video that clear rad put up that may not have even been a 70ft triple

I was thinking it was closer to 45-50ft. Looked like about 15 or so feet between peaks. But then again, hard to say looking at it through a helmet cam.