Sign in to follow this  

Parts Orders are FAST with BETA !!!

22 hours after I ordered an extra set of sprockets, chain, frame side covers, all from BETA - I received a call to come pick up my stuff at my local BETA dealer RPS Moto in Shingle Springs, California.

WOW

This past year I never got this kind of service or turnaround on special order parts of the same kind for my 2008 Yamaha WR250 or 2009 Suzuki DRZ400, not even close. Some of the simplest parts like little springs and bits took up to 7-14 days to get.

When I was looking to buy the BETA... a few negative posts caught my attention and put me off for a bit, but I bought my Beta anyhow. This post is to try and help set the record straight for those on the fence like I was. Don't believe all this crap some people post just throwing stuff out there that its "hard to get parts".

I've never had better service or turnaround time like this from ANY motorcycle dealer to date when the parts were not on the shelf.

Hats of to Tim Pilg of American Beta and Mark at RPS Moto in Shingle Springs, CA. You guys are top shelf all the way. DC

Ditto on what you are saying Decooney, except there aren't even any dealers in the whole state I live. I don't see it a problem at all as long as there is UPS, USPO, FedEx, etc. Tim has also shipped me out accessories pronto.

Haven't tested if regular parts (other than accessories) are readily available, but I'll bet they are based on the evidence I've seen so far of the organization Tim runs. Will be testing it soon as I want to order some spare frame clips and axle nut.

Thats a common thing you will read about most Exotics, "Its hard to get parts". For most its not true at all. It has been no different for me at all between Exotics vs Non-Exotics.

Edited by rxbandit

Ditto....Beta parts service is awesome....it's almost like they care. LOL.

I have the 2010 450 RR on order at RPS I cant wait.

Was up there yesterday and he said he heard the 2010's were in customs as he spoke. 👍

call Beta direct,,,,i ordered a regulator on Weds, arrived in my PO box on Sat,,,simply awesome!!!!

Ron at 802-425-2081 he,s the man...and knows them very well.

I started another thread but, it doesn't seem to be getting an traction so, I'll ask here.

Where's the best place/cheapest place to get the larger tank for the Beta?

I started another thread but, it doesn't seem to be getting an traction so, I'll ask here.

Where's the best place/cheapest place to get the larger tank for the Beta?

Call Mark at RPS Moto, don't email him. For what its worth, tell him Duane sent you a referral from Thumpertalk, and he is good about sourcing and offering a little discount. He's been in business for a while, and since you are in CA, he'll be a good source to start with. Mark and I talked about this just yesterday for TT and BT site members, referrals, and discounts. Telephone 530-672-8256 Postal address 4248 Sunset Lane Shingle Springs, CA 95682. http://www.rpsmotosports.com/

Call Mark at RPS Moto, don't email him. For what its worth, tell him Duane sent you a referral from Thumpertalk, and he is good about sourcing and offering a little discount. He's been in business for a while, and since you are in CA, he'll be a good source to start with. Mark and I talked about this just yesterday for TT and BT site members, referrals, and discounts. Telephone 530-672-8256 Postal address 4248 Sunset Lane Shingle Springs, CA 95682. http://www.rpsmotosports.com/

HA! that's funny you mentioned Mark. I was going to call him today but, I was just doing some price shopping before talking to him.👍

Yes call Mark, he can usually help you out! if you need another stock tank try me..LOL...I picked one up for some reason and am trying to get rid of it...👍