Sign in to follow this  

02 CR125 Mods

So why Honda never installed the twinchamber Showa's on the 125 bikes is beyond me. I mounted up a 06 set which moves the axle back 2mm also on our 02. awesome mod for the bike! So much better than the stockers. Plus the bike is so light and flickable it is crazy vs the 450s.

No low end, that is the truth on the motor! Going to get some pipe spacers next cause it cannot be much worst. But the mid range and top end pull for ever with the airbox mods. Great fun!

But the 450 still is fun! POWER everywhere.

now try a 250 2t

dont want a 250 2t. want the 125 to practice corners and momentum and then race the 450

So why Honda never installed the twinchamber Showa's on the 125 bikes is beyond me. I mounted up a 06 set which moves the axle back 2mm also on our 02. awesome mod for the bike! So much better than the stockers. Plus the bike is so light and flickable it is crazy vs the 450s.

No low end, that is the truth on the motor! Going to get some pipe spacers next cause it cannot be much worst. But the mid range and top end pull for ever with the airbox mods. Great fun!

But the 450 still is fun! POWER everywhere.

So what bike did these forks come off of?

And what are the airbox mods?