Yz 250 jetting chart

Hi guys, i found a jetting chart a while ago here. I lost the file when i got a new computer. I searched for it but could not find it anymore. The chart was listing main/pilot/clip at different temperature and elevation.

Does anyone still have that?

thanks

how come that chart says the main jet STOCK is 178....my manual from 1999 says the main jet stock is 172.

i have a 172 & my bike is fouling on cold accelerations....i wonder if that could be the issue.

I have an 02 and my stock jet is 178. 👍

How accurate is this chart? I have been working on my jetting on my 05 250 to eliminate my pipe from spooging. I ride in Oregon about 1000-2000ft elevation in temps from about 45 degrees on up in the spring & summer. Right now I have a 48p, 178m, N3EW-2nd and ride all over the throttle, some luggin and some WFO! I was gonna throw in a 45P to see if that would help eliminate the spooge, but this charts says a 45 is way off. everything else looks pretty acurate though.

How accurate is this chart? I have been working on my jetting on my 05 250 to eliminate my pipe from spooging. I ride in Oregon about 1000-2000ft elevation in temps from about 45 degrees on up in the spring & summer. Right now I have a 48p, 178m, N3EW-2nd and ride all over the throttle, some luggin and some WFO! I was gonna throw in a 45P to see if that would help eliminate the spooge, but this charts says a 45 is way off. everything else looks pretty acurate though.

Yes, 45 is way off during the winter or anything below 60* IMO. I use a 50. Try a N3CJ needle in #2 or #3 position. I use a 172 MJ in the winter for trail work. Try a leaner slide. 8 or 9 even. RB design works grinds slides for cheap or you can buy different ones from JD for cheap too. Also, I bought some low flash point oil - Maxima SuperM injector oil or Amsoil Interceptor. Didn't try them though. They're just sitting on the shelf. 👍

If you can sneak a non spark arrestor silencer during the winter then your spooge problem will be gone too.

Don't lean the MJ or slide if you race MX.