whats some really good mx gloves out right now

My boys & I have always been happiest with FOX. They seem to last the longest by far, and are comfortable. They've tried many brands, and the only ones I'd really stay away from are Thor. They fell apart rather quickly.

I dont know if I just always get the lemons or what but it seems what little bit of Fox stuff Ive had in the past few years hasnt held up too good.

Check out the MSR Axxis gloves. That's their low end glove but its actually one of the better gloves I've worn.

You can get a whole package of the MSR Axxis gear (pants, jersey and glove) for like $100

I dont know if I just always get the lemons or what but it seems what little bit of Fox stuff Ive had in the past few years hasnt held up too good.

Check out the MSR Axxis gloves. That's their low end glove but its actually one of the better gloves I've worn.

You can get a whole package of the MSR Axxis gear (pants, jersey and glove) for like $100

you aren't the only one. I am done with fox gear. The last 2 pairs of gloves have just fallen apart on me. Thor has lasted well and One has lasted well.

you aren't the only one. I am done with fox gear. The last 2 pairs of gloves have just fallen apart on me. Thor has lasted well and One has lasted well.

thats wierd because i'm rough on stuff and the dirtpaws still look like new after 5 or 6 rides,most of my other gloves start coming undone by then.

maybe the childrens gear isn't built as well:smirk:

Last 2 pairs of Fox gloves Ive had fell apart, I've got a pair of Thor KTM gloves that held up for a while but now they have holes in every finger..

MSR Throwback gloves have held up decent with the exception of the 1 hole from the guy at the Battle of Atlanta falling on me

MSR Axxis gloves have held up the best so far..

I have a pair of Moose gloves I borrowed from a friend and forgot to give back, they're a few years old and I've probably worn them more in 3 months than she has in the past 2 years (shes sponsored by MSR now) and they've held up good since I've been using them. I've been using them riding the mtn bike, and rode part of the Battle of Atlanta with them.

I do have a pair of Fox Dirtpaws that I got from another friend (these were too small, not a borrow and forget haha) and I only wore them maybe 5 or 6 times and they've got a few holes.

Hands down MSR has been the best IMO.

I actually like my Thor Phase gloves as long as they are the 09 models cause the 10's suck big time..also the Moose gloves are pretty good and I would say that the Fox Dirtpaw gloves are trash in my opinion however I still use them for work gloves!!

I have troy lee designs gloves. There just slip on (no velcro sp??). Im extremely happy with them very comfortable and they have held up like new for the past 2 riding seasons.

2 Seasons wow those are some serious gloves...Every glove Ive ever had only lasts a couple of months( well I still wear some of them despite the holes)๐Ÿ‘