cow or penny pines sunday

Well if I do anything it will be on Sunday, I'll come down tomorrow afternoon to see what you guy's come up with, place and time.

Tonight we play at the Ukiah brewing company and tomorrow night at the Willits Pub.

Next Saturday for you Santa Rosa pep's we play at Spancky’s in Cotati, hope to see some ya, check out our site http://www.myspace.com/gdxtra

Well if I do anything it will be on Sunday, I'll come down tomorrow afternoon to see what you guy's come up with, place and time.

Tonight we play at the Ukiah brewing company and tomorrow night at the Willits Pub.

Next Saturday for you Santa Rosa pep's we play at Spancky’s in Cotati, hope to see some ya, check out our site http://www.myspace.com/gdxtra

Hippie central, I would have come by if I had known a bit earlier.

Cant even think about next weekend yet.

You ever heard of "Faded at Four"?

Ill be riding @ MC on Sunday for sure.

Gotta work tomorrow or I would be there..

Yes I have seen Faded at Four several times over the past couple of years. A tight band for sure..............................Oldskoo11

Lead singer, Jon, is my ex brother in law and long time friend as well as the bass player Marty. Marty has a bike I sold him and rides.

Just redid cabinets and hardwood flooring for lead guitarist, Kenner.

Will have to see you guys sometime!

Sorry about the hijack....

Had a good ride today. New Rekluse autoclutch, bought here on Thumpertalk of course, is working great. Only took a few pics as I was just getting used to the whole autoclutch and LHRB thing. This pic was of a trail that I don't remember ever riding before that looked to be freshly re-cut back for the recent harescramble. It was slow but only because of all the less than bar width trees blocking easy passage.IMGP0139.jpg

Soil was good for Cow. Puddles already mostly drained out. IMGP0142.jpg

Some here eschew any trails wider than their tire but I like a mix of everything. Here's Brennan having fun and not on ST.IMGP0147.jpg

Shawn and Brian rode the day before. Here's a 'spy' photo of what that may have looked like.🤣IMGP0093.jpg

Everybody watch out! Brian's got him a trials tire oooooooooh. 🙂IMGP0107.jpg

I hope I can ride and finish the upcoming enduro.....but if I don't at least maybe I can snap a few pics along the way. We'll see................................................👍

PS: Mikey the Fokker, Good to see you again today my man.

• Like 1

I just got the regular Z-start because I don't care about doing any clutchwork myself anymore. I didn't want to buy the whole $189.00 LHRB kit. So I just ordered the brake line, 4 crush washers, one banjo bolt, and instructions directly from Rekluse and I'm using my former clutch lever and master cylinder for my rear brake now. I also got the clutch removal kit that they sell although there is a way you can take apart the slave cyl, remove parts, and then cap it off. The LHRB and removal parts with shipping were like $100.00 and then the clutch was $425.00 with the 5% off for taking the survey. If you have the magura master cyl you may have to replace the guts if you want to re-use it as the brembo's already take brake fluid but the magura's take mineral fluid.

It all worked great. No stalling. Bike tractors up stuff now I would have stalled out or lost traction on before. Greatly reduced arm pump. Way more control over the rear brake.

The only drawback was stopping on hills you gotta remember to grab a brake, even when shutting the engine off in gear, or back down you go. Forgot that one once today. 👍

Yeah, I just put me on a mud tire after reading the reports from the harescramble. I'm hoping to make it thru any water obstacles during the enduro so my bike or body won't be used as someone elses 'traction'.👍

I think I would give some more dry time prior to a trials tire.

Nice pics too.

No Way! Shawn and I rode a fast 48 miles on Sat at Cow and the trials tire hooked up on everything! 👍 We rode a bunch of the HS course and no problem in the mud and ruts. Loved it. I just had to remember to ease up on the throttle to keep the front end down.🤣