Musical Horn

I've been looking around.. i think it would be sweet to have a musical horn on my WR450 that plays Dixie.....

But the only one i can find is like 5 big horns......

You would think they could digitize it into a small package.....

You go, General Lee!

Actually, I think having 5 red horns and a compressor on a bike would be freakin' CLASSIC! Gotta wear one of those sticky mohawk things too, unless they make a sticky mullet thing now. ๐Ÿ‘

Fwiw, I think the Philly Express would really get people to jump (and look) and maybe throw things...

http://www.amazon.com/Wolo-853-Philly-Express-Compact/dp/B001J7BV0Q/ref=pd_sbs_auto_3

Edited by davidl9999

Okay, so seriously, to the OP...some of these PA systems can get pretty loud. If you find something and it works, let me know cause it would be alot of fun to play with.

How about you buy it first, and let me know if its any good ๐Ÿ‘

I thought about it, then figured I would rather go for some new levers, led blinkers, led taillight, wider footpegs, new bars/risers, braided breaklines, fork/shock springs, GPS, handguards, skid plate (which I should already have), MCCT (should probably have that already as well), exhaust, chain/sprockets, boots, camelback, ballistic jersey, and maybe another set of wheels (you can never have too many, especially after mouting and demounting ice tires!๐Ÿคฃ).

...it never ends...๐Ÿ‘

I guess I will have to pass on the PA. I only wanted it for the sheep sound anyway. I suppose I could just duck tape a sheep to the back of my bike. I am sure it would be making all kinds of noise.