Sign in to follow this  

05 kx250f graphics????

I have an 05 kx250f and cant seem to find any decent looking graphics for it. Is there a way to get 06-08 plastics to fit? or a place to find decent looking ones? thanks

As for your question about fitting up 06-08 gfx... They're a no go. If you search the forums I asked the same question quite a while back 👍 Everybody seemed unanimous that the rad shrouds are the biggest issue as they changed the bolt locations completely. Some figured the fenders and rear panels might fit though.

fenders do fit, but the back needs to be trimmed. Im pretty sure the side number plates dont fit and they have a different air box opening.

• Like 1

not really monster its too played out, just found alot of sets for 06- any way to make them fit?

I think It was Greco3 that actually got 06 shrouds to fit an 05. he said he had to make special brackets to get them to fit but his bike looks pretty clean.

thanks for the help guys, i actually found some decent ones on mgxunlimited

Which ones did you get then? And don't forget to post pictures.

i ordered a set which should look awesome, but to the tune of 250 bucks. I feel like a rape victim but i will certainly post pics when i get them on my new plastics, lost all pics due to hard drive failure

i ordered a set which should look awesome, but to the tune of 250 bucks. I feel like a rape victim but i will certainly post pics when i get them on my new plastics, lost all pics due to hard drive failure

Damn did you get the complete bike set or something?

Damn did you get the complete bike set or something?

+1 I hope its a complete bike kit for that much lol.