125 too fast for next bike?

Hey guys getting ticked because all the people on here are telling me to get 125s and I understand I can keep that bike but other quotes go like this get the 125 there way bigger NO CRAP I JUST WANT A STRAIGHT ANSWER I think there WAY TOO HIGH STRUNG FOR ME BECAUSE IM NOT THAT FAST AND THEY WILL OVERHEAT SO IF I GET A 125 WHAT CAN I DO TO TAME IT

taming a 125? wow....

ps: I would recommend throwing in a period, or at least a comma once in a while. your post had to be read 3 times before I fully understood it.

if you want actual, intelligent responses, you need to write and act like a somewhat intelligent person. not an angry 8 year old...

sir your punctuation, or lack thereof, makes it hard to decipher exactly what you're saying, but I say get the 125. The 125 punishes poor riding skills by going slow. It rewards good riding by going fast. But it won't bite you in the ass like a bigger bike might if you do something silly.

taming a 125? wow....

ps: I would recommend throwing in a period, or at least a comma once in a while. your post had to be read 3 times before I fully understood it.

if you want actual, intelligent responses, you need to write and act like a somewhat intelligent person. not an angry 8 year old...

haha If you think 125's are pansy bikes than your not riding it right....

I can understand how he can be angry

If you go the 125 route you can get a bigger rear sprocket and you can get a fww(Fly Wheel Weight)

Ryan a bigger rear sprocket would make it snappier... you mean a smaller rear sprocket

And yeah, a fly wheel weight and some taller gearing will definitely make it more manageable

What do you ride now? skill level?

fixed

and well... it depends does he want less snap or less speed?? but yeah I see what you're saying and indeed you'll prolly want a smaller sprocket for less snap. sorry for the confusion.

A 125 2 stroke won't overheat. It will load up and foul plugs if you don't jet it properly or loaf on it. You call yourself KX100, if you've ever ridden one a 125 is not leaps and bounds faster. The biggest difference is that the bigger wheels and better suspension allow a 125 to handle obstacles much better than a mini.

what is your actual question, if its, "i ride a kx 100, will a 125 be too fast for me"

then no i don't think so

its only 25 more cc's, main difference is height as someone has already said.

is your 100 too powerful for you, if so don't get a 125

if your 100 doesn't overheat why would the 125

to tame it maybe a different sprocket, maybe a different pipe for more low end

To stop it fouling plugs I got a spark plug with a bigger Ground and Centre Electrode.

or you could just jet it and lug and bog it all day long with 0 problems and the 125s are not fast compared to most bikes you can lug it you dont need to rip it you can make it super tame by bogging and not pinning it you really have no other bike to get from the 100 to the 125 so stop over thinking and just get the bigger bike if you need it

really dude if ur guna post like 10 differnt threads about not being sure... stick with ur 100 if ur that scared cus im sure everyone is sorta tired of hearing... are you sure? really? idk... are you sure? is it to fast? a 125 is a realistic bike... but if ur scared its to fast... then u prolly should just stick with ur 100...

really dude if ur guna post like 10 differnt threads about not being sure... stick with ur 100 if ur that scared cus im sure everyone is sorta tired of hearing... are you sure? really? idk... are you sure? is it to fast? a 125 is a realistic bike... but if ur scared its to fast... then u prolly should just stick with ur 100...

­čĹŹ