ok, how is my form?

Here is a link to my race last sun, you will have to fast forward when I dump it in the turn and can't get my bike restarted, when I finally do, I just do laps by myself, curious to see what you guys think I should be doing differently. thanks.

you guys are really cool, thanks.

I really have to get serious about always having a finger on the controls, I find myself too much grabbing the bar with a full hand and forearm instantly gets more parallel to the ground, I think I need to get in a better attack position right out of the turns as well.

No expert here, but looks to me like you are losing some speed in the corners. You look a little timid on the entrance and kind of tip toeing through the rest of the corner. Also looked like you were sitting down going in and might benefit from standing through the braking bumps and a little deeper into the corner. Your form over the jumps is very good, although noticed you over jumping and under jumping some. A little more speed and control in the corners might help you carry the right speed through the jumps. It also looked like your rear end was swapping through some of the braking bumps so getting your suspension working it's best might help with corner speed.

Good luck, and looks like you are headed in the right direction.

No expert here, but looks to me like you are losing some speed in the corners. You look a little timid on the entrance and kind of tip toeing through the rest of the corner. Also looked like you were sitting down going in and might benefit from standing through the braking bumps and a little deeper into the corner. Your form over the jumps is very good, although noticed you over jumping and under jumping some. A little more speed and control in the corners might help you carry the right speed through the jumps. It also looked like your rear end was swapping through some of the braking bumps so getting your suspension working it's best might help with corner speed.

Good luck, and looks like you are headed in the right direction.

thanks greg, I agree with you 100%, what should Is the first step for my shock adjust, right now it's all set to standard, sag set to 4" and static is right a 7/8" I replaced the mid valve check spring in the fork with the FC spring and used 370cc of oil, it felt like a huge improvement over stock. my shock is completely stock, set a standard setting.

is that track out near golden acorn?

yes, it's called horizon track now, and it's a super fun track.

http://www.horizonmxpark.com/

come join us April 3rd for round #2

The best recommendation that I can make would be to post up that same question and a link to your vid in the suspension forum. Those guys know their business and can help you out way more than I could. Just from what I have read over there it seems like there have been some fairly common complaints with fairly straight forward improvements for the newer Honda suspensions.