Exhausted

damn how hard were you riding lol!!! i agree id start checking all the bolts on your bike man! im not real sure on the size of the bolts but all i know is it takes a 12mm socket to take them off!...

Lucky he doesn't have a GSXR can, this thing has waaaay too much power. Look what happens! ๐Ÿ‘

file62.jpg

file59s.jpg

file66.jpg

http://www.rc51.org/wire1.htm

Replace it with a drilled head bolt and safety wire it with .030" diameter stainless steel safety wire.

I have a ton of experience doing safety wire from working on aircraft for may years. I also do my bikes both the sport bike and the DR. For the most part I hate thread lockers. I am probably going to put .020" safety wire on the N switch hardware as a precaution.

is it possible to put gsxr can on a dr350?
Ill be tackling this very task in the near future, dunno why the 650 guys use these are they a direct fit for the 650s ?

Im gonna have a new header fabricated and stick on a gsxr can but only because i have one from my old bike and it weighs about quarter that of the standard 350 tail

Ill be tackling this very task in the near future, dunno why the 650 guys use these are they a direct fit for the 650s ?

Im gonna have a new header fabricated and stick on a gsxr can but only because i have one from my old bike and it weighs about quarter that of the standard 350 tail

OK, I'll try to be a bit more helpful...๐Ÿคฃ

Us 650 types use the x40F0x GSXR1000 cans because they are extremely light at 5.5 lbs... just a tiny bit heavier than the light weight Q2. They never require repacking and therefor you never lose performance due to turbulence caused by blown out packing. They sound better than any exhaust system I've heard to date on the DR650 with a mean deep tone without being ridiculously loud. They fit nicely behind the stock side panel and the aftermarket mid-pipes like TwoBrothers and Hindle can be used in the process of mounting with little messing about.

Page two here has some dimensional info that might help you to figure out if it would work for a DR350 (or your lawnmower).

Caution: stop reading here and move on to more intellectual reading if you posses no sense of humor!

And the last reason we use them is we are fairly confident the "TITANIUM" on the outlet bezel adds 3 or 4 horsepower. ๐Ÿ‘

:jawdrop:

OK, I'll try to be a bit more helpful...:applause:

Page two here has some dimensional info that might help you to figure out if it would work for a DR350 (or your lawnmower).

Caution: stop reading here and move on to more intellectual reading if you posses no sense of ๐Ÿ‘

haha๐Ÿคฃ:cheers: Lawnmower :crazy: mines a tad different tho , 441 jug zero decked, ported head, fcr mx 39mm 15x 44 with did 525 gold x ring , roll on wheelies in 3d with top speed 98mph @ 8300 rpm enough torque to even drag me outta bed in the morning :crazy: but still another 700 rpm to squeeze outta that lawnmower so thinking add this 3.2lb gixer stubby muffler and increase the outlet header by an eigth or two of an inch :blah:

as for your presentation regards gixer mod on the dr ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by cyrusgsxr