BAJA DR70 Plastic

This post is for the benefit of anybody who needs replacement plastic for the Baja DR70 (Pepboys) I was unsure what to use to replace the broken plastic . I figured a CRF50 may be about the right size but would probably need some adapting.

Bolted right on, all holes lined up perfectly although front fender needed a couple of shims on the back 2 bolts to get the angle right. I bought the plastics along with some rather dandy SOBE graphics from ebay for $53 including shipping. I believe it will fit the Baja DR50 the same way.

Hopefully this helps somebody as I couldn't find anything that confirmed the fit when I was looking.

• Like 2

almost all the crf50 stuff will bolt right on minus the suspension as u wouldn't want the tru crf 50 suspension unless ur kids r riding it also the stock crf50 bars are only 3/4 yours r 7/8 any time u need parts and such SGR or T-BOLT can help u out that bike is verry simmilar to the ssr70

This post is for the benefit of anybody who needs replacement plastic for the Baja DR70 (Pepboys) I was unsure what to use to replace the broken plastic . I figured a CRF50 may be about the right size but would probably need some adapting.

Bolted right on, all holes lined up perfectly although front fender needed a couple of shims on the back 2 bolts to get the angle right. I bought the plastics along with some rather dandy SOBE graphics from ebay for $53 including shipping. I believe it will fit the Baja DR50 the same way.

Hopefully this helps somebody as I couldn't find anything that confirmed the fit when I was looking.

Thanks For The Research, I Have A Few Plastic challenged Baha's Around. This Will Freshen Them Up. Little Things Move Pretty Well For Semi Auto & 70cc.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't give you an answer on that. I bought the crf50 plastice on a wing and a prayer and fortunately they worked. What I will say is that the set I bought off ebay with SOBE graphics for $50 including shipping is a steal when you bear in mind that baja want $20 + shipping for one piece of plastic which goes on the side of the gas tank.

Looks like a completely different bike