New KX owner

Hey all,

Been lurking around a while and have found some great information, so i figured I would finally post.๐Ÿ‘

First learned to ride on dirt around 7-8, rode for about 4 years, then got rid of the bikes. 3 years ago i bought my 07 GSXR 1000 ( hence my name) turned into a track bike and did track days for the past 2 years.

Traded away my track bike for a 07 KX450F, an 05 DRZ125, and some cash. Just wanted to do something different and this opportunity came up.๐Ÿคฃ

Last year at gingerman raceway on my track bike...

MKS_2913-1.jpg

My street bike...08 gsxr 600

DSCN5228.jpg

and my new baby...07 KX450

So far I've added...

Fluidyne Radiator's

Renthal 51tooth rear/stock front teeth/ DID chain

FMF 4.1C / titanium midpipe / SS powerbomb header

TM Designwork's Slide N'Guide kit

Changed shock spring (since I'm a big guy)

Changed seals, fluids, springs in front forks too

Pro Taper Bars

FMF jet kit

Hammerhead Shifter w/5mm offset

Hammerhead brake pedal

Next thing is a Boyesen water pump.

DSCN5235.jpg

DSCN5259.jpg

DSCN5254.jpg

thanks guy's:banana:

Wow great bikes! I like your kx but I'd suggest some graphics. To get that seat cover cleaner try a mr clean magic eraser! It will look brand new! You've added alot of great things to the bike, I'm sure you've done a good once over. Congrats on the new bike and welcome to TT

As far as graphics go there is a really good company in Canada that does custom one off kits for a reasonable price. It's called Lime nine MX, web address is www.limenine.com. Check them out. He shows a couple kits he has done for people. It takes a couple days for him to get back to you, one man show but his kits are awesome. I have had my last 2 bikes done by him and both my sleds as well. Quality is awesome and fit is spot on as well. Just send him an e-mail stating what your looking for and he can put a design together for you. Cheers

Thanks guys. It's a buddies company and he's doing the graphics for Levi Sherwood who rides for the Red Bull X-fighters. Like I said it may take a couple days to hear back from him but the wait is worth it, He'll do a proof of the design and you can change it as you want till you are happy. Plus who wouldn't want completely one off graphics, sets you apart from every other bike.

• 2 weeks later...

hey thanks ridin, we (me and lime) are working on a design as we speak ๐Ÿ‘

and some new updates while I am here...

Handguards, made from a local shop.

Trail Tech Vapor RPM/Speed/Temp sensor.

Boyesen high flow water pump

What it looked like this morning...

IMG_0002-2.jpg

and what it looks like now...

I like it so much better, I am going to get some new wheels and spokes because most of the spokes are bent, and the wheels aren't in to good of shape.

I just did this to see if I wanted to go with the black wheels...and I do :thumbup

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

and how i painted them :lol

IMG_00012.jpg

I like the bike without graphics! I hate cluttered up bikes as if they're sponsored or something? You can't see it while you ride it. Spend the money on maintenance, bike looks great the way it is!

Fair enough on the graphics. If the graphics come out anything like mine they might not have any logos on them. Be cool to see what Kgixxer gets thou. Cheers

I like the bike without graphics! I hate cluttered up bikes as if they're sponsored or something? You can't see it while you ride it. Spend the money on maintenance, bike looks great the way it is!

thanks, and it's being maintained...alot๐Ÿคฃ

Fair enough on the graphics. If the graphics come out anything like mine they might not have any logos on them. Be cool to see what Kgixxer gets thou. Cheers

no sponsor decals except for a couple on the swingarm...and thats it...the rest is just graphics ๐Ÿ‘