I need more HP

Port and polish is done to your cylinder head. It's a method of opening up and smoothing all the delivery ports (passages). Factory casting usually leaves behind a small ridge on the top and bottom of the port and the inside walls can be rough.

Port and polish refers to opening the port by taking off the ridges, and polishing the inner walls allowing smoother delivery of air/fuel.

You'll notice a slight power increase and it's better for the engine all around as well as being fairly cost effective.

I would try any local engine shops. Depending on your location you might have bike specialty shops that could do the work. Check with the dealerships on pricing or ability to do the work, but I think that most any engine shop could do the job very well.

what year bike is it? if its new i would just go with the bolt on pipe,fmf or yosh. i just had my 09 ported by yosh, yes it pulls harder with smoth roll on power and great mid but i dont like the way it revs out loses all its power fast,i'm waiting on a new pipe to fix that i hope. also cylinder works 269 bigbore kit would work also.

i know my bike isnt jetted properly because it pops when i get off the gas..im not sure if i need a bigger or smaller jet so it will run properly. im running the standard sprocket which is 48 i think..if i go up to 49t ill have more accel?

Yes a 49T is the recommended setup for most mx tracks, and yes more teeth equals better accel.

alrite thanks..well i guess ill get a 49t sprocket and rejet it properly..i was thinking about getting a custom exhaust built by rocket exhaust..they said standard silencer is 14.5" but they wud cut it down to 12" wud that make more hp for my bike?

Your popping on decel could easily be fixed with a fuel screw adjustment(richer) or by going to a bigger PJ. We have a Rocket exhaust on our 07. It is a good pipe for the price. There were a few small issues with it but with 140 hrs on it and never being repacked it has held fine.There is a good thread in the crf 250 on the new Rocket system.