April Foos Ride 4/1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's in? I am open to the venue. Let's get out and ride, nothing boosts moral like midweek rides:banana:

Hey Joe,

HillclimbDave mentioned a ride w/ the group we had last time and something about more single track and the drive being another 30mins… that all sounds great to me!?

It looks like weatherman says rain late Wednesday and into Thursday though. Maybe Friday the second would be better? Fridays are a little harder for me to get off, but I would much rather ride the day after a rain than ride in the rain. ?

Hey Joe,

HillclimbDave mentioned a ride w/ the group we had last time and something about more single track and the drive being another 30mins… that all sounds great to me!?

It looks like weatherman says rain late Wednesday and into Thursday though. Maybe Friday the second would be better? Fridays are a little harder for me to get off, but I would much rather ride the day after a rain than ride in the rain. ?

I think Dave has Thursday off and Friday's are harder for me but not impossible. We'll keep an eye on the situation.

Hey you miserable curs, Friday will suck for me (worse than I ride). I have to work, or no OT on Saturday. Not impossible, but it sucks not to get full pay for a work day. Keep it simple, they say it's going to rain, and it doesn't, they say its not and it does.

Looks like we are going to hit Baldy Mesa again and do some splorin. I guess if it is some sort of torrential downpour I will cancel but if just scattered stuff I'll be there. Bring Adventure pass (available at gas station next to McD's off the 138 exit).

What are you guys talking about. Rain or no rain, ( deal or no deal) no exploring. We stay on legal trails. Like we always do. RIGHT? Getting my green sticker bike ready. It just has to have a green sticker on it, right? Hope to see you guys on thursday.

Looks like we are going to hit Baldy Mesa again and do some splorin. I guess if it is some sort of torrential downpour I will cancel but if just scattered stuff I'll be there. Bring Adventure pass (available at gas station next to McD's off the 138 exit).

I'm probably there... -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

What are you guys talking about. Rain or no rain, ( deal or no deal) no exploring. We stay on legal trails. Like we always do. RIGHT? Getting my green sticker bike ready. It just has to have a green sticker on it, right? Hope to see you guys on thursday.

Of course on legal trails with green stickered bikes:prof: I will ride in any conditions, I just won't ride alone. If you are in rain or shine I am in without a doubt. What time can you be there?

I'm going to be at the freeway staging area of baldy mesa at 7AM. I'll be on the White KTooM from the 80's and old grey Chevy. I'll be the big guy not dressed down like a MX racer. I love my Jerry Rice 49er's Jersey just fine. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

I'm going to be at the freeway staging area of baldy mesa at 7AM. I'll be on the White KTooM from the 80's and old grey Chevy. I'll be the big guy not dressed down like a MX racer. I love my Jerry Rice 49er's Jersey just fine. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

OK meet up with us the railroad tracks around 9.