Sign in to follow this  

ooooh lookee here :) brand new kx500

right? lmao. He says he's selling it for 10g, or "what it was sold for new in 04". Wasn't MSRP for the kx5 around $5,000???

i liked the fact he had a news paper like he was holding it for ransom lol

$10,450? are you kidding!?!? He's just messing with us right?

Good luck on the sale, can't you buy like a 93 for like 1000 bucks and it is virtually the same bike?

Hiya all. Cheap as chips really.... remember that 10G kiwi dollars... new kawasaki KXF450 RRP here @13.495.

other costs here in NZ Pump gas Now @ 1.95 a litre or USD 5.15 for one gallon Exchange rate@ 0.6963 happy wheelies:p

oh yeah - should have said... that is an online auction site here in NZ... and he is a bike dealer so has automatic dreams of fortunes in 2010, coz he couldn't sell it when it was new 👍

this is probably worth $4k NZ ($3kUS) if it was used... still nice to see a new one though:thumbsup:

Yeah, and the paper is there to show the date to prove the pics are very recent and not from 2004. Some of us Americans can forget the web is international at times...🤣

Cool bike, none the less. Way more than I could ever hope to handle...👍 I think 35 horsies is my extreme upper limit.

-Kerry

So I guess this one is totally out of the question?

http://www.thebikergene.com/dirtbikes/maico-releases-a-685cc-80hp-101kg-2-stroke-for-2009-i-just-want-my-mummy/

LOL! Just looking at that bike makes me want to pee my pants.... 👍

It looks good, but I wouldn't want to be staring at it while I'm traction, LOL:smirk: That's where I'd end up with my luck....🤣

-Kerry