flatrock gonna be a mudder?

grrrrrrr man this (the weather, not the postponement) really pisses me off.....especially because I could be racing mideast and instead i am here on the stupid computer. i wish i had followed the weather a littlke miore closely yesterday

grrrrrrr man this (the weather, not the postponement) really pisses me off.....especially because I could be racing mideast and instead i am here on the stupid computer. i wish i had followed the weather a littlke miore closely yesterday

ummmm all the way from zimbabwa? ? in north carolina?

ummmm all the way from zimbabwa? ? in north carolina?

Yes. It is a pretty good drive and I do need to get up fairly early to make it to most races on time but I just go to bed a little earlier the night before. There is nothing to do on a saturday night in Zimbabwe anyhow

Yeah, it blows..... I was looking forwards to racing, even if I had to do it in the pouring down rain. Went flying today ( totally forgot about the mideast race ) and froze my ass off ( took the gyro instead of the plane today ) and with what the weather channel is showing for tomorrow, I probably won't get to ride at all tomorrow.

Next weekend I guess I will try to get my brown frown on.

And as for Flat Rock, it is rescheduled for the 16th of May... same day as mideast is having the Carolina Adventure world race, which was a fun course and was looking forward to going there.

Yeah, it blows..... I was looking forwards to racing, even if I had to do it in the pouring down rain. Went flying today ( totally forgot about the mideast race ) and froze my ass off ( took the gyro instead of the plane today ) and with what the weather channel is showing for tomorrow, I probably won't get to ride at all tomorrow.

Next weekend I guess I will try to get my brown frown on.

And as for Flat Rock, it is rescheduled for the 16th of May... same day as mideast is having the Carolina Adventure world race, which was a fun course and was looking forward to going there.

that sucks. I liked CAW last year too