Sign in to follow this  

Ontario registering a 2003 rm250 in ontario

looking for a little help. i got a 03 rm250 its never seen the dmv. the serial number doesnt come up. i have had the bike for a year and want to off road plate it. whats the best "story" for the dmv? what kind of tax do i have to pay on this? thanks for your help!

I had to get an ownership for a S65 I was selling and pretty much yeah just go into the MTO and tell them you didn't steal it. If you have a bill of sale they like to see that. Then you just pay the tax on what you payed for it.

That being said I was also just looking to put an offroad plate on a bike that I have. It has a street ownership right now that has it as unfit for the road. They told me I would need a safety too put and OFFROAD plate on it.

not sure if this will help you or not.

so i was in there the other day. They told me because it has never been req i need paper work from suzuki as well as a bill of sale. i just want a off road plate they are insane. i email suzuki canada. if that doest work i am gonna just try another location. wish me luck. they make it so difficult to follow the rules!