Alessi at Jacksonville

Classless.

wtf1.jpg

The universe will get these guys. ?

Word!?

Who's the bigger D-bag though, the guy wearing the shirt in public or the Pro rider signing it?

Maybe Mike is writing "Kick me!" on it.?

Word!?

Who's the bigger D-bag though, the guy wearing the shirt in public or the Pro rider signing it?

Maybe Mike is writing "Kick me!" on it.?

Flip a coin. That is effed up in a big way.....how about d-bag having his son wear this shirt. Father of the year candidate:

25390_1215864325978_1509957345_30455507_4059930_n.jpg

I'm sure those guys are Alessi Fans. I wonder how they're going to feel when week in and week out Dungey lays the spank down on poor Mikey.

Alessi is gonna SPANK Dungey in the outdoors. How soon we forget that Alessi would have won the outdoors title last year if he did not get injured.

Alessi is gonna SPANK Dungey in the outdoors. How soon we forget that Alessi would have won the outdoors title last year if he did not get injured.

... and Alessi would have been chasing RV if he didn't get injured.

Remember Dungey beat the best riders outdoors in the MXdesNations(not MXof Nations)

add the confidence he is running with now, and MA will have his hands full.

Since we're playing the what if game. RV would have won if he didn't get injured, Bubba would have won if he was riding and RC would have won if he wouldn't have retired. Just saying ?

you seem to forget how fast RV blew by Alessi on more than one occasion. And I'd say you could throw a tarp over RV and RD right now, indoor or out. And right now I don't think Alessi has a ride.