rm 250 reeds

I looked on line at reeds. they look like they sell them by the paddles or you can buy the whole cage and paddles assembled. which is better, or easyer. if you buy just the paddles can they be put right on your stock cage?

Yep. Check out Boyesen reeds or FMF for your stock reed cadge. Boyesen rad valve or V-Force reed are big for complete replacement cadge. Your going to get a lot of post to go with v-force and its good, but I have had them on 2 bike and realy did not see paying that much for a part for little return. Had the rad on one and had the same opinion. I have a son that swears that the v-force is the cats meow on his 06 yz250. I have the same seat feel from boyesen replacement reeds. So your call on how much you want to spend.

I had V-Force reeds on my YZ250, and yea, I didn't feel like it was that big a deal. I am experimenting at the moment with reeds - I am running the Boyesen replacements for both stock and also their fancy dual-stage ones.

So far I am just annoyed as it seems like the dual-stage reeds wonked my jetting and feels like I'm pre detonating.

The older I get the more attractive 'stock' seems....