Sign in to follow this  

pros and cons of a 2003 ktm 125

im sellin my 99 rm125 for 1100 this weekend. and i found a 03 ktm 125 on craigslist that looks almost new for 1350. let me know if this would be a better upgrade or if i should look around more

is your rm stuffed, does it run badly or is it running nice and good

i'd say keep your rm as the ktm is just another 125 and it shouldnt be that much better

i'd say keep it or sell for a 250 2s(do you already have one?, it says in your profile or something)

if you want another 125 get a yz 125 2000+

I don't know a whole lot about late 90's and early 00's 2 strokes but just my common sense thought would be that, Yes, a KTM that is 4 years newer than your RM125 would be better

Also, if you can sell your RM125 for that price, then you did good!

I got a perfect condition 04 Honda CR125 with only 8hrs on it, I tried to sell it and could not do any better than $750 so I am keeping it

is your rm stuffed, does it run badly or is it running nice and good

i'd say keep your rm as the ktm is just another 125 and it shouldnt be that much better

i'd say keep it or sell for a 250 2s(do you already have one?, it says in your profile or something)

if you want another 125 get a yz 125 2000+

my rm runs pretty tight, only needs tires and a chain like every other bike. and as for my 250 its a 87 cr haha. just fixed the water pump case so its running good now too. but yeah im thinkin of keeping it now though

I don't know a whole lot about late 90's and early 00's 2 strokes but just my common sense thought would be that, Yes, a KTM that is 4 years newer than your RM125 would be better

Also, if you can sell your RM125 for that price, then you did good!

I got a perfect condition 04 Honda CR125 with only 8hrs on it, I tried to sell it and could not do any better than $750 so I am keeping it

Really?!?

Ill buy it right now, tell me what you are looking for and we will work something out, 1k?

1100?

1200?

1300?

Really?!?

Ill buy it right now, tell me what you are looking for and we will work something out, 1k?

1100?

1200?

1300?

I decided to keep it. 👍