Ride Baja Anyone?

Temps are beginning to climb and I would like to ride northern Baja before they get too high. Anyone interested in a two or three day ride, itinerary is open but I'm thinking something like the Santo Tomas, San Quintin, or Mike's Sky Ranch areas.

I would love to drum-up some interest if any exist.

Eric

Yeah, not $502, but what a fund raiser it would be if it were!

And not 100 riders either. I'm guessing more like 25-30 and that 30 will break down into much smaller groups for sure.

Plus a night at the HPR with a great gang, party, and incredible giveaways. Can't be duplicated.

And the $ raised for Racers & Ranchers helps YOU and everyone else who rides in Baja.

• Like 1

The money raised from this annual fundraiser ride forms the operating base of Racers and Ranchers projects - to include road gradings, fence repair, sign procurement, and goodwill projects for ejidos where our Baja riding privileges are in jeopardy. Like Tim said, eveyone who rides Baja will benefit whether you attend the ride or not.

And who knows....one of those groups may take you down a trail you've never been on before.

It's a good time, I am super bummed I cannot attend this year.

+1

my membership is renewed and I look forward to the next event.

Ride hard "Time Riders" and remember all you Swans, that girl from Paris may be your Great, Great, Grandmother!

You gotta see the movie.

mtz