The Moto: Inside the outdoors

Does anyone else agree that when you see the Alessi family, mainly Tony and Mike, you wanna just punch them in the face? Tony has to be the biggest dick on the planet. No matter what Mike does good or bad, Tony thinks he knows what the hell he's talking about. WHATS EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS?

I agree BUT, ...(ok I'm ducking)...something has to be said about what they have accomplished as a team. I wonder the same things everyone else does: what is the collateral damage? On the surface the father and son relationship does not look normal.

re; Inside the moto....excellent production and great cinematography! Great show!

No, I agree that some criticism is needed but to constantly bash your son over shit he can't control is ridicules. My mom slapped my dad a year ago because he did the same thing. No matter how well i did, he would always put the joy of me winning or finishing well last. It was always, *** was that? that triple was terrible, u need to bend ur knees more, and it was like, wow dad shut the **** up!!!!! but i mean it did help me get to the B class, but sometimes it never helped when i really did **** up because I was already pissed about it as it was, but my dad has never yelled at me, or gotten to the point of putting me down because i messed up. Tony needs to realize that Mike is the one payin all the bills and he is the one riding, not him. just sayin, sometimes you need to just back off and say good job whether it had been a good day racing or just a bad day just jerkin around with friends.

yeah, they have accomplished alot as a team....like having several contracts not renewed, and this year, having problems with the KTM europe team. Its not for sure that he'll be racing a ktm in the summer. And I don't think the kids a bad dude, his dad just needs to back off and get out of his business. Mikes the first person who needs to tell him though. I think he would do better if he got a manager, trainer, and riding coach. There wouldnt be as much drama and crap surrounding him.

I think his dad is totally obsessed and want's to live vicariously through his son's. In one of the episode's he say's he was a good rider at a young age, but his family couldn't afford to keep riding, so he swore if he had children he would do whatever it took to make sure that didn't happen to them. I think it is cool that he has given them the opportunity to be a professional racer, but at what cost. When Mike blew his kneecap out and they tried to manipulate the healing process to salvage the championship is when I thought he was going to far..The championship would have been great, but as a parent I think you should look out for your kid's best interest for the rest of their life.

Yeah racing less than 2 weeks after major knee surgery is insane. Problem is most of the decisions that perpetuated the Allesi's to where they are today were made by Tony when the boys were young and now he expects to cash in on that. Weird to say the less. I still say the accomplisments were big, but now he is a hinderance and needs to back off.

I have been around the Alessi's before...so this IS first hand....

Mike is a hard trainer, and also thrives on his dad telling him he needs to do better...he wants to please dad and that is what he lives for...

They use to invite who ever thought they were cheating out to train with Mike and Jeff and show how they win...TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN...

You gotta train to win...and sometimes maybe even alot of the times kids need to hear the brutal truth....he does go overboard sometimes but dont we all?

We all have different styles...the Barcias have one style and Alessi/RV/Canards are a different...it has worked....

Changing brands..they all do it...hmmm RC ring a bell...how bout The King?...How about #22?....

Anyways, he dont coach like I did, but look where Mike and Jeff are and where mine are...hmmm

• 11 months later...