Sign in to follow this  

Buying a neckbrace which one?

It all depends on you. If you have a short neck go with the astars because the tables are lower. if you have a longer neck go with the leatt because the tables are higher

There are many many threads on this matter, try searching up some old threads for some good info. Personally, I have no experience with the alpinestar brace. I wear the leatt adventure (the cheapest leatt) I love it! Awesome brace and with the right pins in (and I run the straps around my chest) it feels amazing and I dont even remember that im wearing it. So what im saying is you wont be sorry getting a leatt from my point of view, but I am in no way stearing you clear of the alpinestar brace.

I've purchased the Omega X1 Brace. Nice and comfy, newer tech with some well thought out advantages over the others, IMHO!

i have a leatt adventure and have a long neck. it seems to work pretty good for me the only time i notice it is when im walking around and want to look down..

I have the Leatt Club, bought it before the Astars SB came out. If I were to buy again now, I'd probably go with the SB. Seems like its less likely to cause a collarbone or back injury than the Leatt, while still protecting the neck sufficiently... But, I haven't had any trouble with my Leatt, the fit is great, and it's very comfortable.

Also, if you decide to go the Leatt route, I'd go with the Club, I have a buddy with the adventure and he's always complaining about how it's hard to look up cause the back of his helmet hits the brace too soon. But I hear it also depends on the helmet you use... and it depends on the length of your neck.

Any manufacturer of any saftey equipment is being sued all the time. Just the nature of the business....