you know what really grinds my gears?

i just had this thread idea to vent about things that piss you off. if you dont like it, leave.

1. how sensitive 2 strokes are to jetting/weather changes. freaking sat around trying to get my bike to run properly forever in the middle of a ride today. PISSIN ME OFF! gonna have to get a JD jet kit.

2. people who go the wrong way on trails. especially when they are riding 400+ pound quads. scariest feeling ever to see one coming the wrong way.

i just had this thread idea to vent about things that piss you off. if you dont like it, leave.

2. people who go the wrong way on trails. especially when they are riding 400+ pound quads. scariest feeling ever to see one coming the wrong way.

Don't ever come here to ride. There are no one way trails. Meeting quads at full cook on the trail is an every ride occurance, usually several times.?

when my friends say they are going riding tommorrow then they dont go riding.

+1

happens all the time too, im just way more into riding then them. I dont really care I always have a blast with or without them.

Having to ride my mountain bike around the Mx track with a coke can in the back to make it sound like a dirt bike. Then the card board fenders flying off because the stupid punk mx kids push me over.

1. When it rains cats and dogs the day befor your going riding and the track is under water!

2. When you finaly get an oportunity to ride somewhere but then your shut down cause your forced into work!

3.When you find a trail right by your house and you go to ride on it finaly but your shut down cause of some rich yuppie tree hugger calls the cops cause your hurting the trees and disrupting the flow of the creek!!!!!!!!

4. When a quad cuts out in front of you on a track on a dry day and you cant pass him cause you cant see!!

When I have to wait until I have money for parts to fix my bike.

+1 im waiting right now

1. when a friend says hes going to buy your bike and dont and blows the crank in the procces

2. I dont have a truck to go riding when i want AHHHH!!!

1). I hate my crf's bog

2). D*cks and people who brag about everything

3). People who rev their bike for no reason and bounce off the rev limiter on the starting line

4). Spanish class

OP, I'm sure if your bike was running fine before the temp. change then you could probably work it out with just the air/fuel mixture and idle screws.